Joining our team
This is an exciting time for our company. Apply now to become an integral part of our team.
CCT Field Services grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Full-time Field Technician position in the College Station, TX area will troubleshoot and perform maintenance, repairs, and overhauls on natural gas engines and compressors.
- Provide preventative and corrective mechanical service on compression equipment
- Perform overhauls on engines and compressors
- Diagnose compression equipment failures accurately and efficiently
- Effectively troubleshoot electrical systems, basic controls, and unit panel controls
- Perform engine tuning to adjust performance and emissions
- Provide accurate field service reports, expense reports, and other documents as necessary
- Outdoor environment on customer locations
- Long periods of time standing
- Long periods of time working in hot or cold weather
- Heavy lifting of 75+ lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience and knowledge of Caterpillar 3500/3600 engines and large Ariel compressors
- Ability to fluently speak, read, and write in English
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to respond to emergency maintenance calls 24/7
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
**CCT Field Services offers a competitive compensation package including company-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for all employees, annual 401K retirement contribution, and more!**